WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Friday Funny... Irony

Thursday, January 7, 2016

I clicked on the "Humor" link on Pinterest and scrolled down... I was chuckling and sharing the pics with my girlie when I added the word "Irony" to see what would pop up...

Few of what I found were actually ironic but many made me laugh out loud... 
I thought I'd share the ones that made me chuckle, giggle, guffaw and/or belly laugh with all of you.



Not really "ironic" but defiantly not a good example of "Freedom of Choice" either. 



 Again, not ironic but not a good grip on the word definition...


 Literal and probably made me laugh too hard... Possibly because I searched "Irony" and this was the fist picture that popped up. 

Gramatical Irony... 

Possibly the cutest irony I found!

 Hmmmm...

Oh no you didn't!


As UN-Breakable at the Titanic was UN-sinkable... 

This particular movie is full of irony...


Or not...

A tv show about a man with OCD... I see what you did there! 

Not so much ironic as cruel...

Brings the phrase "Freedom isn't Free" a whole new clarity...


I guess someone decided 100 years was enough of that...

I wonder if he saw that coming?

I found a lot of "dog training" irony... Makes you wonder who trains who...


Not so much ironic as extremely accurate...

Maybe they just want you to appreciate the product when you can finally use it...


Again, not irony, but defiantly a poor name choice! 

Except this...


See... Now that is irony... 


This is possibly the most ironic picture I found...


Ever hear the phrase "Those who can't do, teach"?


Don't look now, but it looks like someone is trying to kill us...


It could only be more ironic if it added "especially at dinner time"! 

Hmmmm...


I wonder who will do the repairs...


At least upon delivery you know what you are getting...


Maybe they should have used one...


Not ironic, just the best truth in advertising I have ever seen! 


And you wonder why your car still pulls to the left...


So adhesives aren't any better then fasteners...

Everyone except that guy...


Except bells I guess...


I wonder if this is in Pisa Italy? I guess it would be in Italian... 


Irony & a little free science lesson for you...


I wonder where they could get something to fix this problem... 

I hope some of these give you a giggle too... 
Happy Friday Everyone!


Thanks for listening,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friends don't let friends go without comments....