WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Time Flies...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Twenty-four years ago this week these two fresh faced kids said "I Do"


I am pretty sure we had no idea what we were agreeing to beyond that we were going to face what ever it was together. 

I think that was enough at the time.

We are not "fresh faced" anymore but I would say that "I Do" all over. 


Unfortunately I have had a stomach virus most of this week. But don't feel too sorry for me. I know I have mentioned before, but we have a resort right here in the town we live in. I have hosted events there, used their spa and pools, eaten many meals and even had out of town guests stay there but have never spent the night there ourselves... 


So, for our anniversary we treated ourselves to a little "stay-cation"


This does seem like a nice spot to recuperate and unwind... Don't you agree? 

Thanks for listening,

1 comment :

  1. What an adorable picture of you two :D Congrats on your twenty-fourth... well done! So glad you got a get-away, even without going far. Hope you're feeling better :D

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....