WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Quiet...

Monday, February 23, 2015

Right now I am alone... Totally alone at home... For the first time since December. 


It happened accidentally. A family friend took my mother out to see my step-father at the nursing home. Paul took Katy & baby to run some errands and I am totally, blissfully alone. I turned off the TV and am basking in the sweet symphony of quiet. All I can hear is the furnace and occasional car drive by... I have to tell you, I lead a crazy busy life and I LOVE it, but there are times that silence is truly golden!


Thanks for listening,

2 comments :

  1. AMEN to that ... I am the QUEEN of QUiet ... sadly, it doesn't happen often for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I love the activity and the hubbub and LIFE of my three boys, but oh... the lovely quiet moments, I crave :D
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....