WARNING: Rebecca D. shows flagrant disregard for the rules of punctuation... She uses ellipsis with wild abandon... Punctuation interventions have been done to no avail... If you are offended by such irreverence to the rules of grammar... The very glue that holds our society together... STOP READING NOW... Move on... There is a little button at the top that says "next blog"... You would be well advised to use it... You were warned...

Help...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Many of you don't know this but since June 1st I have been working towards earning a mission trip to the Dominican Republic... I have never been able to go on a mission trip so this is something I'd really like to do!

Right now I am $345 in sales away from my personal goal and I have until midnight tonight to get it... If you would like to help please go to www.RebeccasBlessedHome.com and click on the "shop" tab...

Anyone who orders from now until 12 Midnight (July 15th) will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate good until the end of the year!


UPDATE: Thanks to a sweet hostess who closed her catalog party early and those of you who placed orders I over shot my goal by $221!!! That's right... In just four hours I got $566 is sales!! THANK YOU! I do not yet know if I earned the trip but I am blown away by your support!! I will do the drawing for the $50 in a bit!

1 comment :

  1. Well darn, a day late and a dollar short. I'm just catching up and saw this. I would have loved to help. I still might order though, I've had my eyes on a couple things... have I ever told you my daughter has an ' & ' obsession? :)

    ReplyDelete

Friends don't let friends go without comments....