1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing?
I watched back when it first started, but soon gave it up before the end of the second season... I don't sing horribly but I am not good either so I wouldn't audition but if I were forced to I would probably choose something like "Hello my name is" by Matthew West and hope it ministered to someone before I was booted.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see?
I don't have a huge desire to go on a safari... I know this might sound crazy to a lot of you but the safari "ride" at Walt Disney World was enough for me... You take the ride, see the animals then get off and go back to a five star resort... The older I get, the less I want to "rough it" in uncomfortable vehicles on bad roads and sleep in tents... Gosh, I sound old...
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
I am not really a huge granola fan... I think the chewy ones are good but lets face it, they are basically candy bars with fiber and the crunchy ones are not my cup of tea. I do like granola on yoghurt from time to time but I am not the primary granola eater in our home.
5. If only__________________________________________.
If only people would react the way I think they will... I tend to project qualities onto people they don't actually possess.. Like loyalty or being who they seem to be. Generally with me I am who I am... I am not "simple" but my life is an open book and try to keep it real as much as possible. I am no longer surprised by other people's hidden agendas but if only...
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
This weekend I will be at the Mary & Martha Leadership Conference. While I am there they will be "launching" our new spring catalog (we call them "guides")... I am always excited for new products but this time I am doubly excited since I will be featured in this new guide!!! Yes, you read that right... I am so incredibly honored to be included in it and can't wait to see it!!! Woo Hoo!!
BTW: If you want me to mail you the new guide email me your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you one of the new guides with my smiling face in it as soon as I get back from conference!
Thanks for listening,